To be an effective partner of the community in sustaining life and development through excellent water services with utmost concern of a good management.
Committed to provide adequate, safe, sustainable, potable, and affordable water and outstanding services in a financially responsible manner through an excellent operation and development.
To provide the community with quality services, efficient water system and assure safe and potable water.
We, the officials and employees of the Bacolod Water District, commit to:
- Work promptly and efficiently from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., without noon-break;
- Attend immediately on your complaints about Our services and initiate corrective measures the soonest or within the day through our complaints and assistance desk;
- Take necessary measures to further improve the District’s services;
- Ensure strict compliance with the service standards, with written explanation for any delays in frontline services. Maintain credibility in the government service through transparent operations and accountability through dedication and performance; and to be
- Responsive to the call of service