A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
Source: Section 7.0, National Budget Circular No. 542, August 29, 2012.
BWD Compliance with Sec. 93 (Transparency Seal)
R.A. No. 10155 (General Appropriations Act FY 2012)
I. AGENCY MANDATES, FUNCTIONS AND OFFICIALS
The Agency’s mandate and functions, Names of its officials with their position and designation, and Contact information.
- Mandate and Functions
- Position, Designation and Contact Information
II. ANNUAL REPORTS
- Annual Audit Report
- Financial Report
- CY 2018
- CY 2017
- CY 2016
- CY 2015
- CY 2014
- CY 2013
- CY 2012
- Monthly Data Sheet
III. APPROVED BUDGETS AND CORRESPONDING TARGETS
IV. MAJOR PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS, BENEFICIARIES AND STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION
V. ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN and CONTRACTS AWARDED
- Annual Procurement Plan
- Contracts Awarded and the Name of Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants – NONE
VI. GOOD GOVERNANCE CONDITION CERTIFICATIONS AND REPORTS
- Certification of Compliance with the Transparency Seal Provision of the General Appropriations Act
- Certification of Compliance PhilGEPS Posting
- Certification of Compliance Anti-Red Tape Act
- Certification of Compliance – Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN Submission / Filing)
- Report on the Aging of Cash Advances
- PBB Accomplishment Reports