“Anti Red-Tape Act of 2007”
TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
PURPOSE OF CITIZEN’S CHARTER
To promote transparency in the BWD with regard to the manner of transacting with the public through the simplification of frontline service procedures, formulation of service standards for every transaction, and making these known to the customer.
To be an effective partner of the community in sustaining life and development through excellent water services with utmost concern of a good management.
Committed to provide adequate, safe, sustainable, potable, and affordable water and outstanding services in a financially responsible manner through an excellent operation and development.
To provide the community with quality services, efficient water system and assure safe and potable water.
We, the officials and employees of the Bacolod Water District, commit to:
- Work promptly and efficiently from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., without noon-break;
- Attend immediately on your complaints about our services and initiate corrective measures the soonest or within the day through our complaints and assistance desk;
- Make necessary measures to further improve the District’s services; Maintain credibility in the government service through transparent operations and accountability through dedication and performance;
- Ensure strict compliance with the service standards, with written explanation for any delays in frontline services.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.
LIST OF FRONTLINE SERVICES
|Type of Frontline Service||Fees||Forms||Processing Time (Under normal circumstances per transaction)||Person In-charge|
|1) New Service Connection Application||P 2,500.00||Service Connection Contract / Service Application & Construction Order Form||1 hour||Customer Service Assistant E / General Manager / Water Maintenance Man C|
|2) Water Bills Collection and Other Payments||As billed||Computerized Loose-leaf Official Receipt / Official Receipt||5 minutes||Customer Service Assistant E (Bill Collector)|
|3) Complaints on Huge Consumption||As billed||Statement of Account / Billing Adjustment Memo (BAM)||35 minutes||Customer Service Assistant E / General Manager|
4) Attending Concessionaires Service Request
|Service Request Form / Store Requisition Slip / Billing of Materials / Maintenance Order Form||2 hours & 20 minutes||Customer Service Assistant E / Water Maintenance Man C / Store Keeper|
5) Attending Concessionaires Complaints
||Service Request Form/Maintenance Order||2 hours & 20 minutes||Customer Service Assistant E / Water Maintenance Man C|
|6) Reconnection of Disconnected Service Connection||P 150.00 Plus Arrearages||Reconnection Order / Attendance Sheet||1 hour & 30 minutes||Customer Service Assistant E / Water Maintenance Man C|